Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bermuda Scrap and Stamp Cruise

We have some news!!
What was originally the Bermuda Scrapbook Cruise is now updated and we are doing a
Bermuda Scrap and Stamp Cruise

This is going to be amazing. You get to choose the cruise you want. Choose from a scrapbook class package or a stamping class package. So we have something for everyone!!

We're working on some ideas and I'll let you know tomorrow, but we have an amazing early bird sign up special. All I will tell you now is 'lots and lots of goodies'!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's truly amazing. I am planning for cruise holidays and choosing it can give me goodies!! It's sond fun. I am gonna have this goodie..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got on board late, just found the info, Hope there are some left over goodies for me!! chriseo

    ReplyDelete