Friday, February 20, 2009

Back to the blog

Hi Everyone
well we decided it was time to start up the blog again. We used to have one on our other website for The Cruise Crew and thought we'd just do the forum on this site, which is going great. Love to read and chat with you all on the forum, it's a lot of fun.

But I will try, I will I promise, to keep you up with other things, information on the ships, any travel news you may want to know and news of our groups.
I do hope you will leave a comment once in a while, it helps to know some of you are reading it and I'd love to hear any of your thoughts and suggestions on what you may like to read on the blog. Feel free to email me too if you have any ideas you'd like to share.

Come chat with us on the forums too, we'd love to have you. The more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment