Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yellow Bird Scrapbook Cruise

Yellow Bird Cruise

Well, it started out a little rough, weather wise and cruise wise, but we worked it out and things went well.
The weather, well it wasn't a great day to join the ship, very rainy and stormy day to start out, so sail away pictures were pretty dull looking.
Our first class was with Johanna, a photography class. I didn't get a chance to hear it all unfortunately, but what I did hear was great, so many good tips for even the novice photographer like myself. Now I guess we all have no excuses for bad pictures right!

The next was a class with Leah, again, another wonderful class and such beautiful work. Leah really knows her craft. Those boxes turned out great, good thing our goodies bags are big bags for this project to fit in! We also had a few make and takes which turned out so lovely. A very creative bunch of ladies in our group I must say.
We did have a fun night at our cocktail party, yes there were a few who really let their hair down on that night! But I won't give away too much, let's just say, we had fun.

Dinners were of course, a great social event. I had the pleasure of sitting with a few of the ladies who are all close family and friends with a couple of husbands to entertain us. The shows as usual, definitely well worth seeing and plenty of places to continue the party into the wee hours.

I enjoyed meeting all our ladies onboard and look forward to our next Yellow bird cruise to be announced soon. Will try to post some pictures and I promise ladies, they will not be any you wouldn't show your friends and family. No, I've kept those hidden (just kidding).

No comments:

Post a Comment