Sunday, March 22, 2009

What do you read

You think it would be easy to keep a blog up right, well, maybe for some. I guess you really need motivation and inspiration, not to mention a lot to talk about! It also helps to know someone is actually reading what you're writing.

How often, come on be honest, how often have you wasted hours reading blogs or flipping from a blog to a forum and chatting on there. I can sadly say, I certainly have and too many times when I should be working but just can't get motivated.

What amazes me is how many bloggers seem to spend hours writing and reading other peoples blogs and that some can actually make it a profession!
So what am I rambling on about you ask. Well, I just wonder, what are you reading? What draws you to a blog, what makes you return to it and what is it that you like on a blog? Do you want to read day to day life stuff, how I had a bad nights sleep! Do you want to read what we are doing, for instance, what new cruises we have coming up. Or would you like to read travel news, maybe industry information you wouldn't read in the news?

I'd like to see how many people are reading this blog, I hope it's not an embarrassing tiny number of people.
So hello out there, what do you like to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment