Friday, October 30, 2009

Bermuda Scrapbook Cruise

It just amazes me how fast this year has gone! I leave in 3 weeks time for our Australia Scrapbook Cruise

Then we have in April, which I know will be here before we know it, the Bermuda Scrapbook Cruise with the very lovely and talented Jen Starr. I love her work and she's just such a fun person. This is one cruise I'm really looking forward to. Of all the places I've cruised in the Caribbean, Bahamas and so on while working on ships, Bermuda was one I missed. Gotta love those men in Bermuda shorts right!!

If you haven't been, then this is the time, rates are great, Jen has some amazing classes planned and this is one Scrapbook retreat the whole family is welcome to come along!
Check out Jen's blog,she has some samples of her amazing work on there as well as her general chat. Even the blog style is creative! Jen Starr

1 comment:

  1. I was in Caribbean Cruise before 2 years via ECT with my girlfriend. We didn't pay attention how fast the wonderful time is gone. Now we have only the memories and the photos.

    ReplyDelete