Friday, October 30, 2009

cooking and The Pioneer Woman

If only I had more time! How many times have you heard yourself say that?
How easy it is to just get lost in the millions of blogs, some good, some, well, let's just say not so good.
One I've just started visiting briefly is one my mother in law reads as she is very much into cooking. We love visiting her!!
This lady has a very big following and mainly I think, because she is so natural. She's very beautiful, a great cook, a special mother and admiring wife. The Pioneer Woman is inspiring women all over the country with her cook book. She's doing a national tour at the moment.

So okay, we do Crafting Cruises, but hey, cooking is definitely a craft right. I seriously would love to do a cooking cruise with her, I think she'd be such a fun person to be around. What do you think? I just may have to see about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment